Sunday, April 3, 2011

The cast of characters

Before I go into too much depth on the real first post for this blog I'm going to give you a quick cast of characters.



W- my husband and partner in crime. Full time stay at home dad, part time photographer and lover of hockey.



V- myself. Work full time as an engineer, play woman’s and co-ed ice hockey when I'm not busy with the kids or W.



Mac- step daughter. Unfortunately doesn't live with us right now and she is the oldest of the kids. She will appear in posts from time to time.



Peanut- Our baby girl. 18 months old now and a complete little diva. We love her to death and at time is Butters best therapy.



Butters- He just turned 4 and was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome back at the end of October/ first of November of last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment